Mrs. Summers' Third Grade Classroom 2018-2019
Phone:  961- 5500
The best way to contact me is through email or through the Remind App. I try to check my email/Remind several times a day and will respond to you as soon as possible. You may also call the school office at the number listed above. Please remember, I am in class with students from 7:50 - 2:45 each day. If you will leave a message, I will respond within 24 hours.
Welcome to third grade! We are going to have an awesome time together!
This year I will be teaching Math and Science.
We are going to be working hard but having fun while we learn together!
Let's have a GREAT year!
What will we be learning in Math?.... First Quarter
- Understanding multiplication by using equal groups
- Strategies for learning to multiply
- Using data to solve problems
Be sure to read the Family Math Newsletter below:)
What will we be learning in Science?.... First Quarter
- The major components and patterns observed in the earth/moon/sun system.
- Structures of the Earth’s surface using models or three-dimensional diagrams.